Thursday, September 27, 2012

The fabulous Lollos cake!


This cake was just amazing.  Perfect.  Beautiful.  Delicious!

Mia was in absolute awe of her Lollos cake, staring at it in wonder.

The top tier was a delicious rainbow cake, and the bottom one was scrumptious chocolate cake.  The most fabulous secret, however, was that beneath the layer of fondant icing, was a layer of caramel!!  Pure bliss!

This cake was done by Cakes-By-Rox, who is my special blog friend and officially also my cake lady! :-)






6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I think I should order a cake just for the sake of ordering a cake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, yes - there's always a reason to eat cake! :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous cake!! She really is a talent ... I can't wait to have a reason to order a cake from her :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm also already planning what next I can order! :-)
      xx

      Delete
  3. Ahhh, I am so glad you loved the cake :) The most nerve wracking moment is presenting the cake to the 'customer' and it feels great knowing it was liked and appreciated! xx

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! :-)