Monday, May 11, 2015

Such a fun wedding this weekend!

On Friday, hubby and I went to my cousin's wedding.  Sonja our domestic worker stayed at home with the girlies.  What fun to dress up and have a night out!


The wedding venue, Memoire was absolutely beautiful.  Everything looked stunning and perfect.

After the service, we had some fun in the photo booth, even Wyn was a good sport and donned a prop or two!


It was special being with my family, and we enjoyed the evening of good food, dancing, laughing and happy togetherness.



Sonja sent me regular updates on how the girls were doing - they were just fine and she managed perfectly with bath and bedtime routine.

I always enjoy weddings, the happiness and love shining through the bride and groom always inspires me.


Good times, good times indeed!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! :-)