Friday, September 13, 2013

Birthday Countdown!


With 8 sleeps to go til Mia's 3rd birthday, excitement is running high in our house!  Everywhere we go, Mia invites random people to come to her birthday.  She's invited shop cashiers, bank tellers, and restaurant waiters.  Too funny and cute!

Some birthday-related events this week:

Mia received a birthday present in the post, all the way from Sweden!  Thanks so much for spoiling her, Birgitta!  Mia was so excited to see there was a package for her, before I could even tell her we must keep it til her birthday, she was tearing it open. ;-)

 
I made a "Birthday Countdown" for her, on the wall in her room. Each day she can remove one "sleepy", until we get to her birthday, and then there's two more "sleepies" to go til her Minnie Mouse party.

 
At Tots class this week, they all sang to Mia, she got a birthday crown to wear, and we took birthday cake with to share with all the friends.  So cute!

 
Eight sleepies to go! ♥


6 comments:

  1. Mia is still the most adorable little girl ever.
    I hear you on inviting random people to the party. Liam "uninvites" me to his birthday when he's upset with me for telling him off. This can be any time of day or year for that matter.
    Have a splendid time, can't wait for the pics.
    PS, what was the present from Sweden?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh LOL @ Liam uninviting you, that's too funny.

      The prezzie from Sweden was too beautiful Minnie Mouse t-shirts, Mia adores them, so spoilt!
      xx

      Delete
  2. That's too cute man! Love how she invites random people. LOL
    I'm still trying to get Matthew to tell me what kind of party he wants. hahahaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yes, so funny how she invites everyone she sees!

      You know what I did with Mia, I opened up a whole lot of images of possible themes, I think it was between Hello Kitty, Little Mermaid, Minnie Mouse, Tangled and Princesses. So then I showed them to her, and first she said "yes that one" for each pic, but at the end when I said she must choose one, she went back to the Minnie Mouse one, and then specified she wants a red one, not a pink one. ;-)
      xx

      Delete
    2. Ooh good idea Jess! I must try that with Matthew. I need to get going on this, especially for the DIY things I want to do.

      Delete
  3. So very cute - I love the countdown. Not many sleeps to go - very exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! :-)