Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dear Ella Jill


My dearest Ella Jill,

There’s less than a month to go before I get to hold you in my arms – I can’t wait! I can’t wait to kiss your little fingers and toes, to look at your perfect face, to breathe in your amazing scent, to have you fall asleep on me, to see your big sister love you.

I love having you grow in my tummy, I love all your precious movements that feel like you’re saying, “hello mommy!”  I hope you can feel when I rub my tummy, and I hope you can hear when I tell you how much I love you.

Your room is all ready for you.  We’ve had so much fun preparing for your arrival – your pappa painted your bedroom walls, your sister helped wash all your toys, I painted a canvas for your wall and packed all your clothes and blankets into your cupboards and had lots of fun shopping for new goodies for you!

You are so loved. You must always, always know that you are so loved.

See you soon, my precious little one.

I love you to the moon and back.

Mommy

xx

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful. She is going to love reading this one day :-)

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! :-)