Monday, July 21, 2014
A 90-Day Challenge!
Today is the beginning of a 90-day challenge that I signed up for two weeks ago. I'm super excited about this. Basically it's an online programme with eating plan guidelines, exercise plans, and lots of motivation and inspiration to be found through the group on Facebook. It's called 360XBT - and it's exactly what I need to help my weight loss mission along, but not only that, to set a good foundation of healthy nutrition habits and a fitness regime to help me be the best me I can!
My goal is to lose 10kg in these 3 months. I know it's do-able. And can't wait to be 10 kilo's lighter!
But together with this plan, I've also set myself a few more goals, because this feels like a "spring-cleaning" of my body, I feel the need to do the same for the rest of me and my living space:
- Look after my skin: exfoliate and mask treatment every week!
- Look after the rest of my skin - moisturise, and stop picking at my arms and making scabs, this has become a terrible habit and it's going to leave scars if I don't stop now!
- Do hair treatments and colour my hair so that I feel better about the state and condition of my hair
- Declutter: the bathroom cupboards, my dressing table, the laptop desk, and the study!
- Make an inventory of frozen foods and use what I have before buying new goods.
Today is Day 1, and slowly but surely all the info is being shared in the secret Facebook group, I'm loving the positivity and vibe in the group, everyone is very helpful with questions people have, and info being given on what, why, how is really awesome.
My sister helped me take all my "before" pics, and although it wasn't very fun to do, I do look forward to seeing the transformation in 90 days' time!