Monday, January 20, 2014

AcornKids!

I'm super excited - I've placed my opening order of AcornKids products, and am officially an "AcornKids dealer" now!


It's a range of products specifically for children: bath products, bath toys, crafts, books, insect repellents, sunscreen, baby care products etc. 

I can't wait to receive the products and start selling - and trying the products out myself! I know some of them already - got given some of them as gifts when Mia was a baby, the baby wash, baby lotion and massage oils are fantastic.

Have a squiz at their website here.
Comment with your email address if you'd like to receive the full catalogue and pricelist!  I will be able to post all over SA as well.

Here's just a few of their products available:

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would love to hear from you! :-)