Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Discovery Baby Bag!

I phoned our Discovery medical aid last week, to get my pre-authorisation number, so that I can book my hospital bed.  We're on their Vitality benefit, which has a whole lot of value-added lifestyle benefits, like the fact that I gym for free (as long as I go 3 times a month) - and they have a Discovery Baby benefit too, where we get a bag of free goodies from ToysR'us!

I went to collect it yesterday - what fun to unpack the bag of goodies!


It included:
 - A fleece receiving blanket
 - BabySense taglet
 - Pregnancy and Baby Book
 - Picture book for baby
 - Car window shade net
 - Nuk dummy
 - R100 ToysR'us voucher
 - Discount voucher for Huggies nappies
 - Samples of breast pads and maternity panties and Bennett's Cream.
 - All in a cute bag!

I bought Mia a little sticker album and stickers, and put them in the bag too, so that she could help me unpack the bag and find something for herself too. ;-)

xx

8 comments:

  1. How awesome!! My last bag didn't have half as much wonderful things yours has. Hopefully the next one will be good.
    Clever Mommy for thinking of the stickers and book for Mia. I must remember to do that for Matthew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, the 2010 bag really wasn't as nice as this one, very pleased with it!
      xx

      Delete
  2. How cool is that? And that you put something in for Mia also. You are such a fab Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very pleased with the bag! Hehe, I really want to make this whole transition of becoming a big sister a happy experience for Mia, she mustn't feel excluded!
      xx

      Delete
  3. Nice haul you got there! Way better than the bags in 2010 :)

    I can't believe you are at the 'bed booking' stage, holy moly...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much better than the 2010 bags, ja!!!
      I know, ditto @ "holy moly" - before we know it this lil girl will be in my arms! ♥
      xx

      Delete
  4. Yay, fab pressies! Love the freebies, can't wait for my Dischem and Netbabies bags :p Almost like Xmas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also applied for the Dischem one, now to just go spend some moolah there to qualify! :-)
      xx

      Delete

Would love to hear from you! :-)