Monday, February 17, 2014

Fun Sun City Weekend

My folks invited us to join them at Sun City this weekend.  I was so happy - I really love Sun City getaways - we started going there when I was 16, so that's a whole lot of holiday memories already - and love making new ones there with my hubby and kids!

We spent most of the time swimming.  Mia adores being in the water - and I enjoyed it too, because floating in water takes all the pressure off my ever-growing preggy bump, so it was super comfy.  Especially at the Valley of Waves, floating in the waves, without the disadvantage of sea sand, hehe!

I discovered Bubble Tea for the first time, and it's totally delicious!

Wyn, Mia and I spent special time together swimming, having afternoon naps, and the first night Mia slept on the floor on a mattress, and the second night in bed with Wyn and me, she's such a lil snugglebug! 

Special memories indeed. ♥

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! And that ice lolly!?!?! Yummy! Can imagine how relaxing and comfortable it was floating in the water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And she finished that whole ice lolly!
      Was lots of fun in the sun. :-)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Lyk so lekker! Bly julle het dit geniet!

    The bubble tea looks really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As jy die bubble tea ooit iewers teekom, moet jy dit probeer, dis regtig super yummy!
      xx

      Delete

Would love to hear from you! :-)