I feel quite okay mostly. Heartburn starting to get really bad, even with the Topzole meds the doc prescribed. Also get a dizzy, lightheaded, nauseous kind of feeling sometimes, but it's definitely blood-sugar related, as I feel better as soon as I eat something.
Our next scan is next week Thursday, really can't wait to see little Ella and hear how she's growing.
My current preggy to-do list:
- Order mattress from TreeHouse
- Sort out all of Mia's old baby clothes
- Order name vinyl stickers
- Get curtains and cot linen from mom-in-law
- Get carpets professionally cleaned
- Wash pram, car seat and camping cot
- Phone medical aid for pre-authorisation number
- Fill in hospital form for pre-admission and to book bed
- Start stocking up on nappies, wipes, toiletries
- Book maternity photo shoot
Hmm, not too bad a list, but I must get cracking on it!
I find myself going back to my old blog quite often to see how my pregnancy with Mia went compared to this one, and it's lots the same. Here's my Hello 3rd Trimester post that I made in July 2010.
And two most recent bump piccies:
Enjoying the boepie. Avoiding the scale. ;-)