Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Ella's First Birthday Celebrations

I have a one-year old in the house now! ♥

I'll let the photos tell the story...

She woke up to balloons in her room - she loved it!

Opening prezzies

Cupcakes for breakfast!

Dressed in her beautiful birthday outfit
 
Mommy and her two angels ♥

A special moment between the two sisters
 
Pure happiness!
 
Birthday party time!


 Messy play fun!

My loves

Hip hip hooray!
 
Special number one cake made by Oumi


 
 

 
All partied out and such a happy girl! ♥

2 comments:

  1. That looks like such a fun birthday, I really need to get organised for Clara's birthday! I love the huge play pen outside, that looks amazing. Such a nice idea for all the kiddies to play together too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for popping in @ my blog, appreciate it so much!
      Putting the playpen outside worked so well.
      Good luck and enjoy birthday planning!!
      xx

      Delete

Would love to hear from you! :-)