Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Hello, September!

September is my favourite month.  Something about all the light green leaves appearing on the trees, the flower blossoms everywhere, and shedding all the winter layers of clothing, just brings out such a feeling of happiness, anticipation, peace and excitement!


I have lots on my to-do list...  including things like finalising all the party preparation for Mia's 5th birthday celebration, house spring cleaning, researching a few options of new products to add to my salon - and off course continuing the battle of losing some weight.  Speaking of which, have a squiz at this post where I was featured in a fellow blogger's Mommy Weight Loss Series!

xx

2 comments:

  1. Spring - the most wondrous of seasons. Hope you have a great one

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you! :-)