1. How far along are you now? 17w1d
2. When is your due date? 29 April 2014
3. What has been your preggy high this week? Enjoying the lil bump! Still on a high from finding out that it's a baby girl last week.
4. What has been your preggy low this week? Finding out my doc is not going to be available for the baby's birth. Still undecided as to whether I want to get a new doctor now, or stick with my doctor and then have the locum handle the birth...
5. What is your current over-riding emotion? Content mostly, sometimes anxious.
6. What is on your list of things to do in the next month regarding preparation for baby? Quite a lot, now that we know it's a girl! Plan baby room, paint room, list of things we need, sort through all Mia's old baby clothes.
7. What is your current craving? Loving veggies, especially baby marrows and broccoli.
8. How are you feeling physically? Good mostly, a bit tired and drained sometimes.
9. How are you feeling emotionally? Better than a while ago, more content now.
10. How is your partner dealing with the pregnancy at this stage? Good. So cute how he's been planning baby room with me and so keen to paint the room.
11. How are you feeling about the pregnancy at this point? Happy.
12. How much does baby weigh/measure at the moment? 130g last week!
13. How much weight have you gained to date? Oh dear. 5kg... Eeeeeek!!!
14. What is the nursery room theme and what have you done for the nursery recently? Still busy deciding, but leaning towards a pink and grey theme, and then with animals: elephants, hippo's, bunnies. But not 100% decided yet!
15. What are the latest baby-related items you have bought or got given? A couple of pink babygro's - I bought one, my mom bought one, MIL bought one and SIL too. Mia got her little sister some pink shoes. And MIL got two pink taglets for her. Got given some maternity clothes to borrow from friends, which is such a huge help! (Thanks C and M!)
16. What are you looking forward to? I felt baby kick twice a few days ago, been waiting to feel it again, looking forward to that! Feeling lots of flutters and "rolling" movements - but the actual kicks are so precious.
Here is the preggy update I did when I was 16 weeks pregnant with Mia. Funny to compare!