Friday, April 19, 2013

Sweet Chilli Tea! ♥

I have a new addiction.  Sweet Chilli Tea by Higher Living (I found it at Woolies) - it is so delicious!



The ingredients list:  Cocoa, licorice, chilli 15%, ginger, cinnamon, fennel, anise, black pepper, bourbon vanilla, cardamom and cloves.

It tingles when you sip it at first, and when you swallow you get the cocoa and chili flavour - oh so divine!


A winter warmer for sure - I'm so relieved I found it, who needs Milo or Hot Chocolate when you've got Sweet Chilli Tea! 


Highly recommended, can't wait to share this with all my friends!

xx

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm ek sal dit definitief moet probeer, Jess! Was juis op soek na iets waarmee ek my koffie kan vervang, wat nie suiker/sweetener of melk nodig het nie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jy moet dit soek Debs! Dit kan nou nie ons Lindt Chili chocolate vervang nie... Maar dit maak wel 'n baie goeie alternatief! ;-)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that looks interesting. Have never seen it before, must have a look at Woolies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really loving it, goodness, been having 3 cups a day since I found it, LOL!
      xx

      Delete

Would love to hear from you! :-)