Friday, April 11, 2014

I love you to the moon and back


My beautiful Mia Mooi.  You are my heart.  Your face and smile makes me want to burst with love.  You are beautiful.  You are mine.  I love you to the moon and back. ♥


My tiny precious lil Ella.  You are my heart.  I can't wait to hold you in my arms! I can't stop thinking about you.  I love you to the moon and back. ♥

 
 
My darling Goggatjie, thank you for giving me the biggest gifts I could ever have asked for.  I love our two daughters more than words can say.  Gogga, please be safe on your new motorbike... Wishing you hundreds of happy and safe kilometres.  I love you to the moon and back. ♥
 



6 comments:

  1. Jess, would you stop making me cry, dammit!
    You write such beautiful posts about your family. I can feel your love for each other.
    "Dear Lord, please bless Mia, Ella, Jess and Wyn. Please keep Wyn safe on his new boy toy. You know how I hate motorbikes. Amen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Helen, thanks for beautiful words, and thanks for a beautiful special prayer. Amen. Appreciate it so very very much! ♥
      xx

      Delete
  2. Lots of love in your family, it makes me smile :)

    What is it with men and motorbikes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rox, it makes me smile too!
      I know, boys and their toys, eish.
      xx

      Delete
  3. That is such a beautiful picture of Mia it brought tears to my eyes. I opened up my mail, and there was a picture of Mia...looking so very sweet and innocent

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks MC, I know, this pic of Mia just speaks to my heart, I love her face expression on it! ♥
      xx

      Delete

Would love to hear from you! :-)