Nine months have gone by in the blink of an eye!
In nine days I get to meet my second baby girl. I can't wait!
I have quite a lot I want to do this week, so I really hope she doesn't decide to surprise us earlier. I must admit I am quite nervous of going into labour - would prefer to do the planned induction, and hopefully have a similar birth experience to when Mia was born.
My to-do list includes:
- Prepare some meals that can be frozen (bolognaise mince, beef stew, chicken stroganoff, soup, lamb curry)
- Prepare Nala's dog food and freeze in portions
- Stock pantry and cleaning supplies
- Sort out Mia's winter cupboard clothes
- Set up camp cot and baby bath and let domestic worker clean them
- General tidy up, especially desk, study, bathroom.
- DIY dye my hair
And then to spend the four days of Easter weekend relaxing with Wyn and Mia, resting, and just enjoying and savouring the last few days of pregnancy.
How scary and exciting!!!